Buy Norditropin 15mg Online
Norditropin 15mg is used for the treatment of one of the following medical conditions: growth failure, growth hormone deficiency, intestinal disorder (short bowel syndrome) or HIV-related weight loss or wasting. Somatropin is also used to increase height in children with certain genetic disorders (such as Noonan syndrome, Turner’s syndrome). Other brand names of Norditropin include Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, Serostim, Zorbtive. Norditropin is a disposable, premixed, prefilled pen that makes taking growth hormone simple. Norditropin 5mg and 10 mg delivery pens are the only prefilled, multi-dose, disposable growth hormone pens that, after initial use, can be stored at up to 77°F for use within 3 weeks Unlike other growth hormone delivery pens.
Uses of Norditropin 15mg Online
Norditropin is prefilled and premixed. This means you don’t have to load the growth hormone with cartridges. Users of Norditropin have access to NordiCare® patient support, which can help you with Norditropin insurance issues you may have Norditropin offers multiple doses which means most patients can use the pen several times before the medicine runs out.
Important Safety Information
Before taking Norditropin, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have had heart or stomach surgery, trauma or serious breathing (respiratory problems)
- have had a history of problems breathing while you sleep (sleep apnea)
- have or have had cancer or any tumor
- have diabetes
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Norditropin FlexPro 15 mg may affect how other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Norditropin FlexPro 15 mg works.
How should I use Norditropin FlexPro 15 mg?
- Use Norditropin® exactly as your health care provider tells you to
- Do not share your Norditropin® pens and needles with another person even if the needle has been changed. You may give another person an infection or get an infection from them.